Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday Night, Words Are Falling.


Three posts. Twelve hundred words. The worst part of my week: blogging. Once a week, we get class time to work on blogs, but if you are like me, one class hour is not enough time to think of a topic and then write a quality post of at least 400 words. And during the week, we have other homework that takes up most of our time. This then leaves Sundays to finish everything up. But as I have written about before, in Sunday Funday?, Sundays are supposed to be peaceful. They are infamous for being a lazy day. So when I am stuck finding things to blog about, I usually start thinking about what I could be doing instead. Like…

¾    Shopping (online or in stores)

¾    Watching movies

¾    Eating

¾    Learning how to do something new

¾    Sleeping

¾    Painting my nails

¾    Looking at Pinterest OR Wanelo (pretty much Pinterest, but it takes you right to the website where you can buy the product)

¾    Watch Netflix

¾    Exercising

¾    Look at Twitter or Instagram…because I don’t do that enough times in a day

¾    MATH homework

Gah. SOO many things I could be doing instead of blogging. And yes, I would rather do math homework instead of this. As you can see, writing is one of my weaknesses in school and therefore one of my least favorite things to do. I assume that if Ms. A. was reading this she would tell me that I should blog more during the week or to look for topics to write about on classmate’s blogs. And, I mean, she has a point. Every week I tell myself that if I don’t have a lot of homework on a certain night then I will work on a blog. But let’s be honest. That has happened approximately one time this entire year. And it isn’t looking very likely in the near future. Especially when I think about all the better things I could be doing. But instead, it’s just another Sunday full of blogging.

(351 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment